Blog Archive

Friday 6 June 2014

Lovin' Lush!


Hello everyone! 
Well it has been a while since my last post and I do apologise, but anyways I'm back!
I have been having quite a lot of skin problems at the moment due to stress, after all it is exam season! So after trying to many different products from Simple's face wash to St Ives etc I wasn't having any luck at all, so I decided I would go into lush to see what they could offer. I have always loved Lush, their bath bombs are just amazing right?! 

So I wasn't shy at using their products. 
I ended up talking to a lovely lady who agreed that it wasn't worth spending out lots of money on products which weren't going to work for me. She was so helpful and I ended up walking out with a bag load of samples to try!

My most favourite sample was the face wash called Fresh Farmacy! I loved it so much that I had to go and purchase a normal sized one (which is in the pictures below!).
                            
To use this product you take a small chunk of the product add a little bit of water and then lather it up in your hands. It turns into a creamy/foamy texture.

It contains chamomile,lavender,elderflower and calamine which are all designed to be gentle on the skin and calm it down. An added bonus is that it has tea tree oil which is an antiseptic.I bought 160 grams of the product and it cost £7.89.

I have been using this product for around two weeks now and I have to say that this face wash has worked wonders for my skin. My skin was so red and sore before I tried this. What is also great about this product is that a little bit lasts for a very long time. I'm still using the small sample the lady from Lush had given me.

I would really recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin or wants a natural, cruelty free product.

Do you like Lush? What's your favourite product?

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment