Blog Archive

Sunday 16 March 2014

Rimmel's Match Perfection Foundation!



Hello my lovelies! How are you all?
I hope you all have had a lovely weekend. It has been rather sunny here in the UK,which is rather unusual right(?). Miko was home for the weekend too. It was so nice to see him. We went to a Chinese restaurant on Saturday with Miko's parents and then went to a house party later on in the evening. Then on Sunday we just chilled and spent some time at my house. Overall it was a great weekend and I miss him lots already!

Anyways, as you can tell by the title this blog post is going to be a review on Rimmel's Match Perfection Foundation. (you can buy from Boots here.)
This is my second purchase of this foundation after trying it for the first time back in October or November I can't remember, but I do know that this foundation is literally my absolute favourite and I can honestly see myself repurchasing this foundation over and over again.

This foundation is liquid based and it contains SPF18!
Personally, I think that this foundation gives medium coverage and feels very nice and soft on your skin. I do set this product with Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder and both products work really well together. 
I normally apply this foundation around 7am when I'm getting ready for college and I find that it has stayed well on my face by the time I get home. Sometimes if I haven't set it well enough I find that my face is a bit shiny but then I have a slightly oily T-zone anyway so I don't mind.
It comes in a large range of colours too from porcelain to bronze. I tend to buy this in the shade ivory.
I also love how I only need one or two pumps of this foundation to cover my whole face. With this foundation, a little goes a long way so you get the most out of your money!
I used to always stand by Maybelline's Dream Matte Mouse but this used to dry out my face quite a lot, but now Rimmel's Match Perfection foundation is definitely my new favourite!



What is your favourite foundation?
Let me know in the box below!


Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment