Blog Archive

Monday 14 April 2014

Empties!


Hello my lovelies! How are you all? 
I hope you are having a great half term. I've been busy working as I asked for some extra shifts hence it being half term, so I'm sorry for being so quiet recently!

Anyway, today I thought I would share with you all products that I have used up and if I would repurchase them or not.

Going from left to right, the first product I have is Lush's Sweetie Pie.
It is basically a shower jell but in a jelly form.I have used this product numerous times now and I still love it to pieces. For 100g it costs £3.25 and you can find it online here .This product smells amazing. It smells just like blackcurrant jelly babies, it is just so sweet.The way I use it is, I take a small chunk of it and work it into a loafer so it eventually lathers up and then I use it all over my body. I will definitely be repurchasing again and again and again! Lush is also a great place to buy bath and make-up products as they do not test on animals and all of the ingredients they use are 100% natural.

Next is the Simple Kind to Skin Facial Wipes.
 Once again this is a product that I keep on repurchasing as these wipes leave my skin feeling so soft and they also do a great job at removing the make-up etc from my face. Each pack costs £3.25 from Boots (here) and there are 25 wipes in a pack. They also do not contain any perfume, alcohol or colour which is perfect for my skin as sometimes it can be a little sensitive. 

Impulse's mini in the sent Thrill is another product I have used up. I like the mini versions as they are easy to fit into my bag, however because they are small, they do run out very quickly. This was given to me so I am unsure of the price but I will be on the hunt for another one in Boots or Superdrug.

Nivea's Stress Protect Antiperspirant is another product I absolutely loved. It has such a subtle smell and it also does last a very long time, which is great when I have an 8 hour shift at work.However, I don't think that I will be repurchasing as I love the Garnier one too much. At the moment this only costs £1.07 in Boots (here).

Vosene Kids Extra Shine De-tangling Spray is a product which feels like it's going to last forever. I picked it up as it was only £1.00 at the time and I hated the smell. However I cannot deny that it did do the job, but the smell put me off so much that I will not be repurchasing.

Tony and Guy's creative hair spray is another mini I have used up. My boyfriend bought me this to keep at his uni for when I stay and I fell in love with it. It smells amazing. It's not too sweet and not too strong and it holds my hair perfectly! I will be going out and purchasing the full size version.I have always stood by Tony and Guy's hair sprays as they do such an amazing job.

My final product that I have used up is Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder. This is my favourite powder ever! I have been using this since I was 13 and I would never want to use anything else. I use the colour transparent which is the perfect shade for me and I think they cost around £3.99 from Boots (here). I would really recommend this product!

So that's all the products I have used up recently!
What items have you used up?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment