Blog Archive

Friday 13 June 2014

My Top 5 Lipsticks!

Hello everyone! How are you all?
Exam season is nearly over, finally! Just one more week to go guys & gals. I've got my last exam next Friday and I'm ready to get it over and done with and then just enjoy my summer.

Anyways, for todays post I thought I would share with you lovely people my top five lipsticks. I am always interested in these types of posts because it helps me to decide which ones are good to try.


Going from left to right :
1. Rimmels colour rush in the shade 10 Give me a cuddle
2. Maybelline 124 Autumn Rose
3. Mac Chic A32 in the frost finish
4.Mac Fanfare AB2 in the cremesheen finish
5. Rimmel's lipstick by Kate Moss in the shade 01 Rossetto

So these are my top five lipsticks of all time! I think that my top five has a good range of colours and it covers nearly every shade you could need for an occasion.

What are your favourite lipsticks?
Let me know in the box below & thanks for reading this post!

Love Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment