Blog Archive

Tuesday 25 February 2014

February Favourites!

Hello my lovelies! How are you all?
I know I'm a little early with this blog post but I just couldn't wait to share with you all my February favourites, so here they are! 



In the picture below is my beloved Baby Lips and Eos lip balm. You can see my review here and my review on my Eos lip balm here. Both balms make my lips feel so soft and they also make my lips stay so hydrated.



The Vosene de-tangling spray and Trevor Sorbie heat defence blow dry spray are amazing products! I have thoroughly loved using these products this month. 


Another one of my favourites is my tangle teezer.This is such an amazing brush! I love how you can get these brushes in many different styles and colours. I wouldn't buy them from Boots though because they are more expensive than buying them on ebay.



I have been testing out this product below for around two months now and I think I've used it enough to say it's one of my favourite now. This is the Avon Sleep Therapy.To use this product all you do is spray a few sprays onto you pillow and a few more into the room.I genuinely believe that this product is helping me sleep. It smells amazing.


What products have you loved using this month?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment