Blog Archive

Monday 24 February 2014

It's all about Baby Skin!

Hello my lovelies! How are you all?
 I recently did a blog post called It's all about Baby Lips here. So, now I thought I would do one about the Baby Skin by Maybelline.
I purchased this product around one month ago from Boots and it cost £7.00 here.









This product claims to leave a matte finish and leave the skin fresh,soft and protected.It also says that it will vanish pores and make the skin feel light.
It says you can apply the primer alone or wear it under make-up.It recommends that you use your fingers to apply evenly to the face and wait till it sets before putting on make-up.This product also states that it is suitable for all skin types and tones.
Personally, I apply the primer with my fingers before putting on my make-up.I think that this product does reduce the size of my pores but I wouldn't say that it vanishes them as it claims to do.It does leave my skin feeling soft and light, it also works great with my make-up.The only criticism I have is that I think there is not enough product for the money, 22ml is quite a small amount to me. However, I do love the packaging, it's bright and cute.

To be honest I really like this product and I will be repurchasing this item again as I love how it feels on my skin.

Have you tried Baby Skin? What are your thoughts on it?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx


No comments:

Post a Comment