Blog Archive

Monday 17 March 2014

What's In My Every Day Bag!


As you can tell by the title, this post is going to be what's in my bag! To be honest, I love these posts! I find them ever so interesting and I also admit that I to like be nosey, haha.

The bag I use is just a brown long strapped bag from Primark/Penny's. I like this bag because it's big enough to carry all my little bits an bobs but then it is small enough to just grab an go. I also like how I can put it across my shoulders and to me it increases security of my belongings.

I also carry around with me my glasses. I mainly need my glasses for reading and seeing long distance too so for me they are a necessity.
Of course my phone is always with my too. As my mum says it is practically glued to me. My phone is just a small Samsung Ace. As you can see it is white but on the back there is a grey floral pattern which makes it a bit more girly.

Excuse my iPod's smashed screen. It happened when it was in my coat pocket and I went to get off the bus, as my coat wasn't zipped up when I walked my coat swung as I was walking an hit a pole on the bus. :( However, it still works very well and I always have it with me as my journey to college is around one hour on the bus.

I then have my Cath Kidston bus pass holder which I purchased for only three pounds at an outlet store. I always have my bus pass, student card and any other cards when I cannot be bothered to carry around my big purse.
My purse is from New Look and of course there are cards and change etc in it.
There is always a lip balm and hand sanitiser in my bag. This is another necessity for me as I cannot stand the thought of all those germs from the bus on my hands and it all just spreading, ewww. I shiver just thinking about it! Lip balms tend to vary depending on what I fancy that day. The one in the picture is my Eos one (review here.

I then also have my keys and my headphones.
I don't normally carry much make-up with me. I might carry some lipstick or powder with me but not very often.
Sometimes I may carry wet wipes or tissues etc during winter for example.

What do you carry around with you?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment