Blog Archive

Friday 28 March 2014

Rimmel Haul!



Hello lovelies! How are you all? 
It's that time of the week again, yes it's Friday!I'm going to be powering on through my coursework this weekend, I am so determined to get it all done now so I can enjoy the half term, start revising properly and not have to worry!
Anyway, I also found out on Monday that I was successful at my interview for a job at Marks and Spencer's so I am over the moon with happiness so I thought I would treat myself to some new make-up.
In Boots at the moment there is three for two on and of course I had to take advantage of that!
I have always been a fan of the brand Rimmel as I find their make-up to be really good value as well as being good quality.


After hearing lots about the Stay Matte primer (you can find it online here) and the Stay Matte foundation (online here), I decided to give these a try for myself.
As you all know I am a big fan of Maybelline's Baby Skin but this time I thought I would try something else.Rimmel's Stay Matte primer is only £5.99 which is cheaper than Baby Skin and I think you also get more primer for your money with Rimmel's primer. However, I am not too sure about the texture of the foundation at the moment, but I will do a separate review on this!
The Stay Matte foundation costs £5.99 as well which is really good value and I cannot wait to try it out!  


The next thing I chose was two nail polishes from the 60 seconds Rita Ora range. I chose the colour Lose Your Lingerie (the light pink one) and the Do Not Disturb one. You can find them on the Boots website here. They cost £3.69 each. I thought these two colours are going to be great for spring and I really cannot wait to use them! I also want to go back and buy more from the range as there are so many good colours to choose from!



 The final thing in my Rimmel haul is the Match Perfection Silky Loose Powder. My mum actually picked this up for my from Asda as I was running low on powder and she was popping into the shop anyway. I normally use the Stay Matte Pressed Powder but there wasn't any in Asda at the time so I'm now going to try this one. I'm not too sure about using a loose powder to be honest, but again, I'll let you all know how I get on with it.
This was £6.99 from Asda but you can also purchase this from Boots too.

Overall, I'm really happy with the products I've purchased and I'm soo excited to try them all out.

Do you like Rimmel products? & What's your favourite Rimmel product?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment