Blog Archive

Thursday 27 March 2014

My Top 5 Spring Nail Varnishes!



Sorry, for the lack of posting lately! I've got two pieces of coursework due in next week and I'm starting to stress.

Anyway,I love spring. It is probably my favourite time of the year.I love all the lighter colours compared to winters dark ones. So I thought I would share with you lovely people my favourite nail polishes for spring!

In order from left to right:
1.Maybelline's Colour Show in the colour electric yellow.
2.No.7's Stay Perfect (it doesn't have a name) but it's a gorgeous pastel blue.
3.Rimmel's 60 Seconds from the newRita Ora range in the colour 203 Lose Your Lingerie.
4. Rimmel's 60 Seconds from the new Rita Ora range in the colour 863 Do Not Disturb
5. Barry M's Nail Paint in the colour 272 Shocking Pink

I'd love to know what your favourite spring nail polishes are!
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment