Blog Archive

Thursday 20 March 2014

NEW LOOK BARGAIN BUY!


I was in on my way home from a job interview on Tuesday when I noticed that New Look had up to 60% off their clothes. I just went in with no intention of buying anything when this little beauty caught my eye.
What was even better was that it was reduced from £17.99 to only £10.00!
I just couldn't resist it!


What attracted me to it was the partly the style of the sleeves. They are quite large and I like the baggy look to it, it makes it smart - casual.



I also love the lace detail too. I had been after a lace style top for so long and hadn't been able to find one I really liked until now.



Do you like New Look's clothes?
Let me know in the box below!

Thanks for reading my blog, hope you enjoyed it!
Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment