Blog Archive

Friday 7 March 2014

Mini Mac Haul!



Hello my lovelies! How are you all? 
I've been so busy recently, it was my bothers birthday on Tuesday! Bless him, he's 10 now, growing up so fast.I also moved house last week and haven't been able to set the internet up yet so at the moment I am taking the pictures at home and then blogging from college!

A couple of weeks ago I went into my local outlet centre and obviously I had to go and look at the MAC section. I saw this little package with a travel size cleanser oil and finishing spray in it. As it didn't have a price on it, I went up to the counter and asked the lady. I could not believe it when she said it was only £10! So of course I had to get it! 
I was also in need of a new mascara and I found a little beauty called Black Dazzle. Normally this would have cost £14 but as I was in an outlet it only cost £9!




So far I have tried out the mascara and the finishing spray and I have fallen in love with them. I am already such as big fan of MAC products anyway so I wasn't surprised when I loved these products too!

Have you ever used MAC? & What are your favourite MAC products?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment