Blog Archive

Friday 7 February 2014

Update!

Hello my lovely readers! How are you all?


TGIF! Hooray it's Friday, finally the weekend is here! I hope you all have had a great week.Unfortunately, I've been in the hospital since Wednesday as I had my appendix taken out on Wednesday night. It's a common operation but does leave you extremely sore afterwards. It does take around two weeks to fully recover but obviously it depends on the person as every person is different.
I will try and keep blogging as much as I can!

Anyways, here's a few pictures from my time in hospital. In the first picture it's me and my new friend called Bianca. I know I look rough but to be honest I just had surgery, who can blame me!The second picture is me in my hospital bed with the tube in my arm, I was really feeling sorry for myself then because it was the morning after my operation. The third picture is of my table I had over my bed with a couple of magazines on and also the balloon my mum brought me to not make the place look so dull.



            


I'm still in a lot of pain so my plan for this weekend is just to chill and relax. Miko is home for the weekend so he can take care of me, hehe! Bless him. 
Feel free to ask if you have any questions about my op etc! 

What have you guys and gals been up to this week? & Got any plans for the weekend?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx



No comments:

Post a Comment