Blog Archive

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Soap and Glory Haul/Collection.


Hello my lovelies! How are you all?
Today I thought I would share with you all my Soap and Glory collection. Before I start, I would just like to mention that I am in no way trying to brag or gloat about thing I happen to have. I'm just simply sharing with you lovely people a collection of product I own. Most of these products came as a Christmas set in the box shown in the picture below.

The picture below is of my collection.


I have then broken down the collection in two a few pictures to it is easier to for you to know which product I am taking about.

In this picture here there is the Thick and Fast mascara (£10.00) the link for this product is here. The Sexy Mother Pucker Pumping XL Lip Gloss is also in this photo.(£10.00) Think link for this product is here.

The next product here is the Scrub of Your Life. It costs £7.00 and the link for this product is here.

Next is the Peaches and Cream 3-in-1 facial wash and the Sugar Crush Body Wash. The Peaches and Cream costs £5.33 and the link is here. The Sugar Crush Body Wash costs £6.50 and the link is here.

 In this picture going from left to right, there is the Butter Yoursel (£10.00) the link is here for that product. There is also the Hand Food cream which costs £5.00 and the link for this is here. Next is the Heel Genius which costs £5.50 and the link for Heel Genius is here. Finally we have the Righteous Butter, this butter costs £10.50 and the link for this is here.



What are your favourite Soap and Glory products?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx



No comments:

Post a Comment