Blog Archive

Monday 10 February 2014

Favourite Skin Care Products!

Hello my beauties! How are you all?
I really should be catching up with all the work I'm missing from college but blogging to you lovely people interested me more!
I thought I would share with you all my favourite skin care products!

The picture below is of the basic products I use daily.




Here is a list of the products:
1) Simple Kind To Skin Facial Wipes
These are the most wonderful make-up wipes in the world! They are great for refreshing and toning your skin, they also work great for sensitive skin types like mine. They contain vitamin B5 which actively restores, softens and smooths your skin. They cost £3.25 from Boots and the link for them is here.
2) Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser 150ml.
If you have been following my blog from beginning then you'll have seen my post on this moisturiser and how much I love it! If not then the link to that post is here. It really does do wonders for my skin. It costs around £3.99 from Boots and the link to see it on their website is here.
3) Soap and Glory Peaches and Cream 3-in-1 Wash off Deep Purifying Cleanser 200ml. 
This product is great for when you cannot be bothered to take of your make-up with a wipe and then go an wash your face separately as one of its factors is that it removes make-up.It de-clogs your T-zone, boots circulation and it is also balanced for all skin types! It costs around £5.33 from Boots and the link for that is here. 
4) Soap and Glory Super Eyes Instant Action Moisturising Eye Gel 15ml.
Unfortunately, I think this product has been discontinued as I can no longer find it in Boots or on their website, which is a shame. I also cannot remember how much it cost as it was my mum who bought the product and I pinched it from her. However I do know that they have something called the Puffy Eye Attack which I think does the same thing. The link for that is here.


I'd love to know what your favourite skin products are! Maybe you can convince me to try new products.
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment