Blog Archive

Thursday 9 January 2014

Soft Skin Baby!


Hello you lovely people!


Today I'm doing a blog post on literally one of my most favourite products in the world! I am talking about Simple's Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser.
After trying so many other moisturisers I always find myself coming back to this one.

What's great about this product is that you only need a little amount and it covers your whole face...as they say a little goes a long way.
This moisturiser contains Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Glycerin and Borage Seed Oil...all of this helps to moisturise and soften the skin. Also, not just in this product alone, but in all of Simple's products they contain no artificial perfumes or colours, no unnecessary ingredients or another way of putting it is that it is hypo-allergenic so it won't upset your skin and it has also been dermatologically tested and approved.


The moisturiser feels very light on my skin and it makes it feel very soft. I can honestly say that it does last a very long time and it goes great under my make up. As I sometimes suffer from dry skin Simple's Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser is perfect for my skin!
You can also get this moisturiser in a rich formula too. Simple also do other moisturisers for oil balancing and skin protecting which are a bit more expensive at £4.27 and £4.99.


You can purchase the product in the standard 125 ml bottle or the 50 ml travel size bottle. I think it's great that they product a travel size.
The standard size product costs £3.99 from Boots. The travel size costs £1.25 from Boots as well. All of them Boots points will add up too!
I think the only down side to the travel size bottle is that it is sometime hard to get the product out. When you use the normal size bottle you can easily squeeze the product out from the bottle, but when you use the travel size bottle you kind of have to tip the product out onto your hand and sometimes then too much product comes out than you'd like. Which is why I tend to stick to the standard size as much as possible.

However,this moisturiser has also been awarded Cosmopolitan's Ultimate moisturiser in 2012 and also the most used moisturiser in the TeenNow Beauty Awards.


I'd love to hear if you have tried anything from Simple? & also what is your favourite product of theirs? Let me know in the box below! 

Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment