Blog Archive

Monday 6 January 2014

Review on No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm!

Hello everyone!


Second post of today! Should be sleeping really as I have to get up for college in around six hours,I'm going to be so tired tomorrow, but just as I was cleaning my face before bed I decided to use a product that I kinda abandoned. Not for any bad reasons, I had just simply forgot about it in one of my draws. Its the No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm!



Consistency of the product.
It's a clear white cream.When applied onto the face some people may find it quite a thick cream, however it does keep the face very moisturised for quite a long time.

Benefits.
This balm is aimed towards dry/very dry skin. It's a blend of multivitamins and minerals to help hydrate the skin. The balm cleans, comforts and hydrates all in one! It dissolves make-up and impurities as well. This product is also hypo-allergenic which means that the makers of this product claim that it causes fewer allergic reactions to your skin. For people like me who have very sensitive skin as well, this product does wonders for it!

How to use it.
All you do is apply the cream to your face with your fingers, massage into your face and then simply wipe off with a cotton pad!

The cost.
This product costs £9.00 in Boots. Sometimes in Boots when your purchase something, they give you vouchers to use on No7 products. I had a £5 voucher so I only paid £4 for it, which is a great bargain!


Have you tried this product? What's your thoughts on it? & What's your favourite No7 product? Let me know in the box below!

Ems xx


No comments:

Post a Comment