Blog Archive

Tuesday 21 January 2014

OOTD!

Hello my lovelies!


Got a mega jam-packed week ahead of me, with lots of mocks; homework and coursework. What fun aye! 
I'm trying to keep my posts as regular as I can, however there may be a few delays here and there but keep your eyes peeled! 

I just thought I'd share with you a quick out-fit of the day!

Sorry for the awful quality pictures, but I was in a rush today so I quickly took them on my phone. Anyways, my top is from New Look and I got it in the sale for £7.00 and my jeans are also from New Look and I also purchased it in the sale for £10.00

I'm also wearing some gold style cross ear rings which were £3.00 from New Look as well. I then wore my red converses with this outfit too.

What's your favourite outfit? 
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment