Blog Archive

Monday 20 January 2014

Happy Monday Everyone!


Hello my lovelies!


 I hope you are all having a good start to the new week. I am sorry for not posting as much at the moment, I've simply just been sooooo busy with college. Also this weekend I went to visit Mikolaj, who is my lovely boyfriend ! He's currently studying at Swansea University.
So I thought I would just share with you all some of the photos I took when I was in Swansea .



These photos were taken on Sunday, the weather was a bit chilly but it was rather sunny too. We had such a lovely walk on the beach and afterwards we went for ice cream at this amazing place called Joe's Ice Cream. Their ice cream is the best I've ever had! It so smooth and creamy.








So I'd love to know how you spent your weekend! & What did you get up to? Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment