Blog Archive

Sunday 9 March 2014

Outfit Of The Day!


Hello my lovelies! How are you all?
Yesterday I went to an restaurant called Ed's Diner. It's basically a retro american style diner. I thought I would share with you all what I wore as it was such a sunny day.
I'm wearing a white polka dot t-shirt so I don't get too hot and so I can feel the breeze on a fabulous sunny day like this. In case the weather turns a bit too chilly, I carry my beige cardigan which never fails to go with any outfit. The light coloured blue jeans fit the pallet of colours nicely and the long-strapped leather bag, in my opinion makes this outfit look not-over-the-top but certainly smart but casual as well.

Top:  Matalan, £12.00.
Jeans: New Look, around £25.00.
Shoes: New Look, around £10.00 I think.
Bag: Primark, £6.00.
Cardigan: TKMAXX and I can't remember how much that was.



I was unable to get some snaps of the diner which is a shame, but it's a really lovely place. 

What have you been doing this weekend?
Let me know in the box below!

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment