Blog Archive

Friday 14 February 2014

#AllBloggersGreatAndSmall tag!

Hello my lovelies! How are you all?
So this week I have been tagged by the amazing Millie who owns the blog        ' Healthy yet Beautiful ' so check out her blog to see her version of this tag!

1.     What makes you want to blog?
I had wanted to start a blog for quite a long time but I didn't have enough confidence to. However, now I am blogging I love it! I really enjoy sharing my thoughts and feeling about products and I also love seeing other peoples thoughts and views.

2.     Your Morning skin routine?
At the moment I like to splash my face with cold water and then use Soap and Glory's Peaches and Cream face wash. I then use Simple's Kind to Skin Hydrating moisturiser.

3.     Your favorite blogger?
I really love Charlotte's blog vanityfairest-x

4.     A beauty product you couldn’t live without?
Simple's Kind to Skin Hydrating Moisturiser! I seriously love this product so much, it leaves my skin feeling so soft and nourished.

5.     Your favorite make-up brand (drugstore)?
Probably Maybelline and Rimmel as most of my make-up products are from there, they are also great value and quality.

6.     Your favorite make-up brand (High-end)?
I love MAC!

7.     What is your staple wardrobe item?
Probably my beige cardigan from TK Maxx, I literally wear it with everything!



So I'm going to tag...!
Charlotte -  http://vanityfairest-x.blogspot.co.uk/

Love Ems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment